Relaxing of Restrictions in Victoria
17 February 21
Due to the improving COVID-19 situation the Department of Health & Human Services Victoria has updated its restrictions on aged care homes within Victoria. Please be advised of the following changes in regards to visitation in Victoria:
Visitors: One household may visit a resident once per day. Exceptions continue to apply.
Restrictions that currently remain include:
- Visitors must use the visitor booking system to arrange visitation
- Masks are to be worn by visitors
- Visitor temperatures are to be taken & recorded upon arrival
- Visitation is only to occur in the resident’s bedroom and not utilise communal areas.
- Symptomatic individuals (e.g. sore throat), close contacts and returned international travellers are excluded from visiting
We do not currently have any cases of coronavirus at any home, and will continue to closely monitor the situation and make changes to visitations as necessary.