Cooinda Reopens to Families and Friends
5 January 22
We are pleased to announce that Cooinda in Lithgow, NSW will reopen to families and friends as of tomorrow, 6th January 2022.
The Public Health Unit has advised Respect that Cooinda is not considered an exposure site as the staff member involved had not worked in the building while being infectious.
Moving forward, we will:
- Restrict visitations to one visitor per day.
- Require that visitations occur between 9am – 3pm, Monday to Friday.
- Require that after-hours and weekend visits be made by appointment only. If you would like to organise an after-hours or weekend visit, please contact Cooinda directly.
- Encourage families and friends to think carefully before taking a resident out into the community as there is an increasing number of COVID positive cases. Should you wish to take your loved one out, we will need to complete a Risk Assessment.
- Ask that you forward this message on to extended family and friends who may not receive this email.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time as we navigate this new landscape together.
To stay up to date with the latest COVID-19 information you can visit here.